Get clarity on where you're at, where you want to be, what's keeping you from getting there and - most importantly - what you need to do in order to finally get the results you want in your life.
Because if you knew how to get the results you want, you'd have them already.
We'll hold this 50 minute discussion over the phone where you'll have the opportunity to share, ask questions about coaching and learn how my approach can help you move forward.
Uncovering your most vibrant self can be hard to do when you're overwhelmed, feel like your work is never good enough or so stuck you don't have the energy to think about much more than what you're going to watch on Netflix tonight.
Working 1-on-1 with a coach provides you with support and space to honestly examine yourself and what's brought you to your current status quo. As your coach, I provide a neutral and compassionate perspective on your blocks, as well as many tools to help you embrace and heal them.
My goal is to not only propel you in the direction of who you want to become but to also provide you with foundational information and skills that will continue to serve your body, mind and spirit for the rest of your life.
Because when YOU are clear, calm and resilient, you're able to show up much more powerfully for your business, your community and your family.
How it works
I use a holistic mind, body and spirit approach that is a combination of life coaching and practical concepts from Ayurveda (yoga's sister science).
Over 6 months, we work on unraveling the unconscious thoughts and beliefs (mindset) that are leading to your current results. I gently help you incorporate positive habits that will support your energy and your mental health. This may include work around food choices, eating habits, morning & evening routines. I help you to connect to your own capacity to love yourself and others, to deepen your spiritual and clear out what no longer serves you.
Coaching may include:
My coaching meets you where you're at. Think of these options that we can add, as needed. Each person resonates with different tools and all of them are transformational.
Building a Foundation
We begin by thoroughly understanding where you're at and setting the foundation for self-transformation.
- Deep dive into your vision for who you want to be
- Identify core imbalances & what's driving them
- Learn core Ayurvedic concepts & practices (like the doshas!)
- Learn the process of habit transformation
- Explore herbs and sensory therapies to support your goals
Get out of overwhelm & exhaustion, feel calm again and break through old thoughts so that you can move forward.
- Increase emotional awareness so you can be more present in your day
- Uncover out-of-date stories that unconsciously motivate old behavior patterns
- Cultivate how you want to FEEL
- Incorporate chunks mindfulness into your day
Connect and care for your precious self so that you can feel good in your body again.
- Learn how to choose exercise that will balance your body AND mind instead of leading you further out of balance
- Develop a nourishing home yoga/mindful movement practice
- Get in touch with the 5 senses and use them for healing
- Move through blocks to weight loss
You need life force (ojas) in order to stay well and have energy to do the things you love.
- Optimize sleep so that you wake up feeling energized
- Build your natural energy reserves and immune resilience (ojas) through self-care practices
- Rest and rejuvinate
Food & Eating
Every body is different & how you eat is just as important as what you eat.
- Tap into the sacredness of eating - within your own busy schedule
- Learn how to choose foods that balance your dosha & leave you feeling light and energized
- Optimize your eating schedule so that your digestion can be at its best
Clear out what no longer serves you so that you can step into the next evolution of who you are.
- Do a gentle cleanse to clear out junk from the mind and body and reset digestion
- Examine and update your relationships
- Clear out clutter in your digital and physical environment
- Revisit your goals and set the stage for the future
The package includes:
- Three 50 minute sessions using Zoom video conferencing per month
- Regular check-ins via email
- Lots of handouts and home practices
- Custom herb recommendations (as appropriate)
- Custom sensory therapy recommendations like aromatherapy, flower essences, mantra, etc (optional)