If you’re a busy therapist who wants to refer people out, or are looking for support in your own life,
I can help.
Hi there, I’m Heidi. I’m a holistic life coach that helps people learn skills to manage stress and take care of their body, mind and spirits so they can move forward in their lives.
I love working clients who have experienced therapy or are therapists themselves.
When folks have done some of the deeper work of moving through crisis, healing trauma or gotten a solid footing with their diagnoses, often they can still benefit from additional support.
That’s where I come in.
My goal is to help people live empowered lives, using a holistic approach to mental health and overall well-being.
We’re experiencing unprecedented times of stress and uncertainty. Demand for mental health support has increased dramatically and many therapists are booked solid, with referrals continuing to come in.
Coaching can help to address this problem by providing an option that compliments therapy - or, for the right clients, replaces it.
I help my clients to:
- Improve mental health
- Process and learn skills to manage emotions
- Identify behavior and emotional patterns and learn tools to interrupt them so that they can get out of old habits
- Clarify who they want to be and what they want to do with their lives, then provide tools and accounting to help them live into their vision
- Develop nourishing daily habits through self-care, yoga and Ayurvedic practices
- Understand themselves in new ways
- Improve their relationships with themselves, their bodies, food, their work & other people
- Develop greater connection with something greater than themselves
I’ve helped people who:
- Feel overwhelmed and out of control with their daily schedules
- Experience social anxiety and isolation
- Have overactive nervous systems
- Feel trapped in their lives and struggle to make empowered decisions
- Have habits of people pleasing and loose boundaries
- Struggle with self-doubt and perfectionism
- Experience anxiety or depression
What my coaching entails
In a nutshell, I use mindset, Ayurveda (natural medicine from India), yoga and tapping to bring the self back into balance. This involves calming the nervous system, reprograming thinking patterns and taking supported action. My goal is to help clients develop lifelong skills and habits that will support their continued wellness. You can read more about my approach to holistic life coaching in my blog post.
I work with new clients in packages for a fixed amount of time. I do not accept insurance.
Who is a good fit for me
I work with clients who:
- Function in day-to-day life
- Have some emotional stability but might struggle with managing their emotions
- Feel held back by self-doubt, perfectionism, overwhelm or anxiety
I don’t work with folks who:
- Seriously struggle to get out of bed or show up to work
- Haven’t first worked with a licensed mental health professional for serious mental health conditions or trauma
- Need supervision of medications
Coaching for Therapists Email Course
This mini email course gives you the inside scoop on coaching as it relates to therapy and answers the most common questions. Each bite-sized email will provide you with information to help you make informed decisions about how to best support yourself. I even include some coaching for you to help give you a taste!
Sign up by clicking the button below and inputting your email.
I’ve studied many aspects of the healing arts and am a certified life coach from The Life Coach School, an Ayurvedic Health Counselor and a yoga teacher. I’ve done additional studies in reiki with various teachers, tapping with Margaret Ranier Lynch and trauma informed yoga with Sarahjoy Marsh.