Use this process as a daily practice to help you:
- feel less stuck in negative emotion and behavior patterns
- have a clearer understanding of how and why you've been spending your time doing or not doing things
- be clearer on the actions that will help you create the results you want
- be more in tune with what's yours and what's other people's (problems, emotions, expectations, etc)
- align your day with the bigger vision of your life
What Daily Mind Alignment is:
It's a process of self-reflection that uses a simple framework adapted from my training at the Life Coach School. It's a way for you to coach yourself quickly and powerfully.
How to use it
Watch the tutorial videos
- The model
- Daily Thought Mangement (mind alignment)
Do the process
- Give yourself at least 10 minutes at the same time every day
- Write everything out on paper
- At the end, take 3 deep breaths
Good enough scenario
- Do the process on paper once per week
- Keep the process in mind throughout the week and mentally go through it as you experience problems or negative emotions
It can take a bit of practice to find a good flow with this process. Be kind with yourself and please ask for help, if needed!
You can contact me or schedule a call with me.