Luxury Breakthrough Coaching Immersion
You’ve busted your butt all week and finally you arrive at your lovely hotel room. You set down your bag, take a long breath and feel a deep sense of relief.
You’ve arrived to a moment that is going to change your life.
You’ve arrived to your breakthrough.
You don’t need to worry about a thing.
There's nothing you need to do, everything is taken care of.
I’ve got you.
We’ll work through whatever you bring to the table.
Big emotions. Big blocks. Big dreams.
We'll coach through it all.
And we’ll eat well. We’ll rest well. We’ll relax like champions.
You'll experience a way of being where you feel more like you...
What is this coaching immersion about?
It’s about you.
We can focus on where you need it most.
This might be:
- Healing the past
- Creating a romantic relationship where you love yourself
- Stop living in anxiety & self-doubt
- Creating success in your work or business
- Truly becoming your authentic self
You'll experience intensive coaching to finally let go of old patterns that are holding you back from creating the most courageous version of your life.
This work will help you transform any area where you yearn for success and fulfillment.
Along the way, you'll:
- Process through old emotions and anxieties.
- Be held in a brave & loving container.
- Change the way that you think about yourself and your quirks.
- Light a fire in yourself.
- Be taken care of.
- Relax deeply and have fun!
Who it’s for
This private coaching immersion is for introverted women who are tired of living in chronic self-doubt, stress and anxiety. You’re done with feeling held back by your own BS. You’ve done a lot of work already (personal growth, therapy, retreats) and you want something that is going to be laser focused on creating breakthroughs for YOU.
You don’t want to wait. You don’t want to keep living your life the way it is now. You want a transformation - today.
Where & When
We’ll spend one night and one day together at Alyeska resort in Girdwood, Alaska. There are multiple weekend dates available in February and March.
What to expect
This is a private, 1-1 coaching intensive that is 1000% focused on getting you breakthroughs.
You will get coaching tailored to what you need most. We'll focus on:
- Healing old pain & processing negative emotion so that it doesn’t keep you stuck in the past
- Increasing your capacity to hold your whole human experience (vital if you are in the middle of a major life transition)
- Defining your goals and removing the obstacles to achieving them
You’ll be taken care of and pampered with:
- Afternoon tea
- A fancy dinner at Forte (Alyeska Resort)
- Room service breakfast
- Lunch at the Nordic Spa’s bistro
- Early dinner at the Aurora Bar
- Yoga & meditation
- A luxurious amount of time at the Nordic Spa
- Massage at the Nordic Spa
You’ll walk away:
- Clear and confident and excited about your life
- Deeply relaxed
- With a plan for how to maintain your breakthroughs (and create more now that you’re on a roll)
Dates: Dates available in February & March
Who: this will be 1-1 private coaching with Heidi
What it includes:
- One night at Alyeska resort
- Nordic spa access + massage
- Tea, dinner, breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Transporation to the hotel available as an add-on (depending on your departure location)
- Pay in full by February 5th
- Be 100% committed (there are no refunds)
- Fill out the application form below
- If you're a good fit for the immersion, we will have a short interview call
- You'll then receive the invoice to pay and reserve your date
Only 3 spots available.
First come first serve. Applications close February 2nd.
Apply for the Breakthrough Coaching Immersion
"*" indicates required fields
More about me
Hi, my name is Heidi and a life coach for introverts.
Using a mind-body-spirit approach, I teach my clients how to overcome self-doubt, overwhelm and anxiety so that they can create a life they love. My clients build businesses, healthy relationships and go all-in on their dreams.
I'm a certified life coach from The Life Coach School, an Ayurvedic Health Counselor and a yoga teacher. I love backcountry skiing in the mountains of Alaska (my home) and dabbling in creative activities of all kinds.