You’re succeeding in your business.
Clients love paying you and you love helping them.
But, there’s just too. much. to. do.
You started your business to do what you love AND have a schedule & flexibility that fits your lifestyle. BUT now you find yourself stressed out and overwhelmed.
This is a normal phase in the business life cycle. In fact, it’s a sign of success!
It’s also a sign that it’s time to reevaluate HOW you’re working and to optimize the behind-the-scenes systems, processes, software, mindset & habits.
This is what we do in my Systems for Ease planning and implementation packages.
Know exactly what to change in your business to:
stop operating from overwhelm
free up your time
improve your customer experience
be proud of the example that you are setting as a business owner
What we do in Systems for Ease:
I work with you to define the high impact areas to organize & systematize. Together, we create a plan to guide you through the next 6 months of your business.
First, we look at your mid term goals. We define what you want to accomplish in your biz AND how you want to feel doing it. We ground this work in your values & well-being, as well as the overarching theme of working towards a regenerative business.
Then we look at what needs to happen to optimize your:
- Onboarding processes
- Customer experience & delivery
- Payment & invoicing
- Scheduling & work flow
- Document organization
- Course software
- Project management
- Hiring your first team members
- Personal self-care habits
You’ll get a Systems for Ease Plan that you can then implement yourself, or continue to work with me to build it out.
Systems for Ease
is for folx who would love to:
- Have business processes that make onboarding, customer support, delivery & day-to-day admin require way less time and energy
- Schedule their days to optimize focus, replenish energy, and avoid overwhelm
- Balance big pushes in their marketing with time to pull back and nurture yourself
- Build in self care, vacations, family time and joyful connection as a fundamental part of doing business
- Be an example of a human centered way of working and infusing those values into all that they do
- Partner with an expert with over 20 yrs of small biz experience & a wealth of systems, wellness & coaching skills
It isn’t for folx who:
- Aren’t making consistent sales & income (it’s no use building systems & processes if the product isn’t effective)
- Are too overwhelmed or easily triggered to follow a plan (your nervous system needs to be available to handle the high end thinking and tinkering that we will do)
- Struggle with mindset, confidence & staying on track in their business (your heart & mind need to be available to focus on the future)
- Want to pay someone and forget about it (we will work in a supportive, collaborative relationship to create your plan and build it out)
- Don’t care about the bigger mission of changing the way we work so that business becomes regenerative (instead of following the tired-out extractive model that most business practices are based on)
When successful solopreneurs reach capacity, I’ve seen that they can:
- Often work more than they want to (late nights, weekend, during the lunch hour)
- Struggle to maintain an awesome customer experience because they don’t have time to do the details
- Neglect their self-care and joyful connections - and beat themselves up for it
- Question their desire to grow their business because taking on MORE responsibility & work fills them with dread
- Day dream about quitting their biz so they can work in a cafe and not have to worry anymore!
Everything is figureoutable.
The Systems for Ease Plan is $555
if purchased in September 2023.
This is a custom-fit, ready-to-implement strategy for the next 6 months of your biz.
Your Systems for Ease Plan will focus on high impact recommendations that will help you change how you work.
You can either implement your plan on your own or hire me to implement it in a collaborative relationship. As I build each package around your specific needs, pricing will vary.
Hi, I'm Heidi.
I started my first online business in 2003 and am no stranger to overwhelm and burnout. By trying to do business based on a Type A, corporate energy, I created a thriving web development company that exhausted me.
My journey to find a better way led me to become a teacher & coach of yoga, Ayurveda & life coaching. I now combine that work with my hard skills in technology and online business to offer a holistic approach to business building.
To me, a holistic approach means creating processes and systems that work with your unique energy & genius. It means throwing out traditional ways of working to find the way that works BEST for YOU.